Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Should Eva Mendes fix her overbite?


EVA MENDES - In the May 9 issue of People, said, "I have the hugest ... overbite. It's so big, my older brothers and sisters used to call me Bugs. I looked like a bottle opener. But I've never fixed my bite because it's one of the things that makes me me. I used to get teased about the mole on my left cheek. In junior high the other kids would say, 'You've got some chocolate on your face,' and I fell for it every time. I said, 'The minute I turn 18 I'm going to get that mole removed!' But I'm happy I didn't. My best feature is my big hips. I've got some nice childbearing hips, and I feel very proud of them. When I was younger I thought they were too big. I wanted to be slimmer. But now I totally embrace them."

For more cool stuff go to
www.heyugly.org