Thursday, March 06, 2008

Zac Efron on building character

I don't like when a girl wears too much makeup. I like girls who look real. She shouldn't care too much and constantly look in the mirror and stare at herself. It's all about personality. I like a natural girl who can go to the beach without makeup on, and be confident. Twist Sept '07

Everyone thought it was so cool to be a part of the basketball team, but to be in plays at the local theater houses wasn't that cool, I guess. I got made fun of constantly! That's what built my character. That’s what makes you who you are. When you get made fun of-when people point out your weaknesses-that's just another opportunity for you to rise above.
TWIST Sept '06

For more cool info go to www.HeyUGLY.org


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home